Megalithic Mumblings

occasional random thoughts, diary entries and anything else I deem worthy of inclusion, such as accounts of my erstwhile forays amongst the ancient sites of Britain. Several of the posts here first appeared on the Modern Antiquarian or Heritage Action web sites.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Hey, no-one's perfect!...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another week in Cornwall

Drove down to Cornwall, via M3, A303, A30.

On arrival, found our accommodation, which was extremely spacious and with a wonderful un-overlooked view from the main bedroom. We unpacked, then took a short drive around W Penwith, stopping at Boscawen-Un and Creeg Tol. The third time for me at Creeg Tol, and I still get a strong feeling of unease there, a strong malevolent force such that I want to run away. Unexplainable.